Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shadowwood

The last day we had nice weather I went out to Shadowwood trailer park in Champaign to get some feeches. These kids were playing soccer in the back of the park.
Wrong focus, but oh well.
I was trying to frame something cool happening in here, but I didn't get it.She took lotsa pics with my camera of her Dora the Explorer ball.
This one is poop, but I still dream of what it could be.
This man owns the laundry mat by Shadowwood.
This was his doggy Sammy.
Some kids playing with a volleyball out by Niel and Bradley.

5 comments:

Roxana said...

the first pics make my heart happy because they look like my kids. i have met lottttts of kids here who also live in champaign and rantoul during the summers and harvest seasons.they are all pretty. and you all ready know how i feel about old man pictures.

Aaron Facemire said...

why dont you take pictures all the time? you ahole...

Patrick A. Traylor said...

This looks like a great area of Champaign for photo stories. Really nice.

brad said...

I love these erica, you rock my world. I think the shots with the electric in the background say a lot about how people treat each other, land value, and how the poor usually get fucked. You should go back to this area a lot and make a story about the people who call it home.

Anonymous said...

Your photography is really inspiring. Looks like a really good place to take photos where you live. Awesome job! :)