Saturday, February 28, 2009

Orpheum children's science museum

I had to take a photo for my graphic's class, so I went to the Orpheum Children's Science Museum by KoFusion for a reading to dogs event that was canceled. I just took some feeches. I submitted the above photo. And here's a shout out to blogger for unsaturating and greying out my photos.The top photo is +35 in saturation and like 10 in the black later. Thanks blogger. I don't feel like fixing the rest. This little girl was really cute, so I have a few of her. There was a cool tree house there. Josh would have fit in the upstairs standing up- just as a gauge.I tried to do something below. It didn't work.

4 comments:

brad said...

yeah, stupid blogger robbing the robust colors and stealing my blacks. lame. nice set of photos though e-magz, I love some kids with snakes, fearless haha.

Cat the Terrible said...

Hey, thanks for these. :) I'm the arm holding the cockroach and all that.

Roxana said...

pretty light on the first ones

Anonymous said...

haha! Great photos.
The asian kid makes me laugh. lol