Thursday, July 31, 2008

Schick Air


My uncle has a pilot's license. He flew his family to the Dowagiac airport in Michigan from Ann Arbor to spend the weekend with us at Timber Trails. Before they left on Sunday, he took Elaine and I up for a ride. We circled our lake, multiple times, and I didn't ask for the barf bag in time and my camera took the brunt of the storm. If it weren't for my puking episode I would of taken better pictures. Until next time.

I grabbed a shot of my cousin before they departed.

3 comments:

Aaron Facemire said...

Oh yuck. No excuses, wuss.

Peter Hoffman said...

Hey Erica,

I didn't know you've been taking photos this much. Looks like you've been making some cool stuff .. keep it up.

Roxana said...

aww. i used to go up in little planes like that with my dad when he had to take photos of buildings. he would circle around and i would puke in the bag. once i took off my jacket and puked in that. <3